I understand the challenge of finding just the right speaker. My team and I will work to ensure we get the information necessary so the presentation I deliver is applicable and relevant for your audience. I quickly realized that success of an event came down to the quality of the speakers. If they hit it out of the park, we had a great event.
Thanks for stopping by. Thanks also for considering me. I am honored.
An Overview of this Page
This page provides an overview of what I have to offer, along with an idea of what you can expect.
If you want to check my availability for your event, or if you have some questions before proceeding further, please contact Cyle Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with a member of my team prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with someone on my team, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
A Little Bit About Me
I have been speaking publicly for a number of years. I have also appeared on numerous television and radio shows, including several on The Blaze Radio Network, FoxNews, CBS, ABC, Fox, and more. I have also been featured in numerous publications in print and online.
I have spent most of my career in the service to others from my time in law enforcement, volunteering in non-profit organizations, and most recently as a writer and small business owner.
I now devote my time to writing, consulting, and speaking. In terms of my platform:
- I deliver weekly Facebook Live broadcasts for a platform of approximately 8400 followers for the Police Chaplain Project.
- I am a regular contributor for some of the largest publications in the world, including Entrepreneur Media and The Huffington Post. Many of my articles have been syndicated internationally.
- I am a best-selling author of one book and recently published my second book in January 2017.
- I recently signed a book publishing deal with BroadStreet Publishing (AWESOME!!!).
I have written two books. My newest one, Be Awakened: A New You in 40 Days (Amazon, 2016), was endorsed by #1 New York Times Best-Selling Author and founder of 48 Days to the Work You Love, Dan Miller.
I have been happily married to my wife, Amber, for seventeen years. We have two sons and one daughter. We live outside of Dothan, Alabama. In my free time, I enjoy reading, spending time with my basset hound, fishing and traveling.
My Video Clips
I speak for corporations, conferences, and non-profits. Here is a sample speaking reel from New Life Church in Chipley, Florida.
My Most Requested Topics
I speak on topics related to leadership, life balance, productivity, marketing, and social media. I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to facilitate the outcome you want to create.
My most requested topics include the following. Keep in mind that I can present these as a keynote or a workshop. Also, I have a half-day, and in some cases, full-day seminar version.
What Others Are Saying
"Recently Adam Davis spoke in our morning service at Sanctuary of Praise Ministries. His message was authentic and very helpful. His stories of his own experiences and how he overcame these obstacles was very powerful, and days afterward I had several people talk to me about the difference his message made in their thinking. I highly recommend Adam to your church, men's group or business."
-Pastor Ricky Martin
My Upcoming Engagements
Please note: These dates are subject to change without notice. Please check the event website before you make plans to attend.
The Next Step
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by checking my availability. Please contact Cyle Young at email@example.com and we will be in touch as soon as possible. Thank you!